A Lean, Mean, Rock 'n Roll Machine!If you love the look, feel, and sound of a classic Les Paul, you're going to love the Les Paul Studio. And, let's be honest, you're going to love the reasonable price tag that comes along with it. This is a USA-made Gibson Les Paul with a - get this - CARVED TOP... that's a lot of guitar at this price!
More than that, the Gibson Les Paul Studio has two 490R/498T pickups, to give you even more smokin' value. And speaking of smokin', all that smokey humbucker tone you'd home to find is right here, complemented by that maple top. Fat sound, classic Les Paul look... awesome buy!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Features at a Glance:
- Color: Ebony
- Top: Carved maple
- Back: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany with 1959 rounded profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid trapezoid inlays
- Number of frets: 22
- Pickups: Two humbucking pickups with Alnico magnets
- Controls: Two each tone and volume with three-way pickup selector switch
- Machine heads: Green Keys
- Hardware: Chrome plated
- Case: Black reptile pattern hardshell