Vintage Vibe!Here's an affordable genuine Made-in-the-USA Gibson! The Gibson Les Paul Studio '50s Tribute gives players a classic design that's devoid of frills and frivolities that drive up the cost of other Les Pauls - and it's loaded with alnico humbucking pickups. Only available in a very limited run, Gibson put a fast Slim Taper neck on this bad boy. Order today and get a Les Paul Studio '50s Tribute - you won't be sorry!
The Gibson Les Paul is a legend in its own time. Every bit as popular today as it was in its infancy, the mahogany bodied beauty has been instrumental in shaping the tones of rock, blues, and country. As famous for the beautiful maple tops that frequently grace the Les Paul as it is for the sultry humbucker tone, the Les Paul has become a work of art that's equally capable of rocking out. If you're looking for a guitar that's loaded with history and tone, it's the Gibson Les Paul.
Gibson Les Paul Studio '50s Tribute LTD Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Top: Maple
- Back: Mahogany
- Body Type: Chambered
- Neck Species: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: '50s Rounded
- Fingerboard: Baked Maple
- Frets: 22
- Radius: 12"
- Inlays: Figured Acrylic Trapezoids
- Nut: Corian, 1.695" Width
- Slots: Gibson PLEK System
- Tuners: Vintage Tuners
- Tuning Ratio: 14:1
- Bridge and Tailpiece: Nashville Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar
- Knobs: Gold Top Hat with Chrome Inserts
- Pickguard: Aged Cream
- Pickups: Open Coil 490R and 498T
- 2 Volume Controls, 300k Linear
- 2 Tone Controls, 500k Non-linear
- Toggle Switch: 3-way Switchcraft with Creme Plastic Tip
- Gig Bag Included