A Hard-hitting Les Paul for the Stage and Studio!There are classic, mellower Les Pauls and then there's this beast, the Gibson Les Paul Studio solidbody electric guitar, which comes loaded with the perfect pickups for today's more aggressive rock and metal genres. It's a pickup combo you've probably seen on a dozen Les Paul models, a 490R at the neck and a 490T at the bridge, each equipped with an independent coil-tap switch located in the tone control. The result is an extra broad range of tone you could comfortably use for just about any style of music, but fits the bill when you need the extra umph hard rock and metal demand.
But that's not all. This Les Paul Studio also features Gibson's modern weight relief body, a mahogany body that's easy on your back and shoulder without wussing out on tone or sustain. Add to that a fast but technical '60s SlimTaper neck carve, and you're in business. What are you waiting for? Get your Gibson Les Paul Studio solidbody electric guitar from GearNuts.com!
Gibson 2014 Les Paul Studio Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- An excellent solidbody electric guitar for modern rock and metal
- 490R in the neck position and a 490T at the bridge provide PAF tone with an aggressive edge
- Coil taps for both pickups give you an even broader range of tones full of single-coil sparkle and bite
- Maple-topped mahogany body with modern weight relief chambering provides classic Les Paul sound without taxing your back
- '60 SlimTaper neck carve gives you extra-fast action and amazing playing comfort
- Premium gig bag included