Clamp and Go!The Latin Percussion Small Claw offers a totally small, reliable, and rugged way to add microphone or percussion mounts to your drums. Because percussion and drum instruments often present tight spaces for miking or adding more accessories, the Small Claw is made to clamp right onto the rim of your drum or conga. It boasts a rubber-lined jaw to prevent scratching and to provide non-slip clamping for max stability. This claw can even open wide enough to get a solid grip on bass drum hoops. Made to work with existing Claw rods or other 3/8" mounting rods, the Claw makes an excellent expansion tool!
Latin Percussion Small Claw Small Drum Clamp Features:
- Smaller profile makes for a more small clamp
- Use the LP Claw body with existing Claw rods or any other 3/8" mounting rod
- Better rubber lined jaw prevents slipping and scratching plus vibrations from drums and cross talk
- Plenty of clamping power to ensure solid placement of microphones and percussion accessories in small, cramped spaces
- Holds tight to any standard drum rim (improved fit on Comfort Curve Rims) and can open wide enough to grip bass drum hoops