Put Your Djembe in a Stand for Better ToneTake a stand, or at least let your djembe do it, with the Latin Percussion LP729 djembe stand. The sturdy x-frame style stand keeps your djembe off the floor safely and securely, letting you get more volume and tone out of your drum while keeping it safe from marring and splintering. And the Latin Percussion LP729 djembe stand is killer convenient because it's adjustable to fit djembes between 10" and 15", height adjustable to fit almost any djembe player, and completely collapses and locks, so you don't collapse trying to get it into your car after a gig!
Latin Percussion LP729 Djembe Stand Features:
- Hook and loop straps and three-position adjustablity securely holds djembes from 10" to 15" in diameter
- X-style stand adds stability to your rig
- Comes fully assembled and adjusts from 35" to 43" playing height
- Using a stand adds projection, volume, and tone to your djembe playing
- Fully collapsible compact design folds and locks together for easy transport