Toolkit Essential!What do you do when you need to connect a low volume -10dBV out like a cassette deck, CD player or synthesizer into a high volume +4dBu in like a multitrack recorder, mixer or DAT machine? Get the Line Level Shifter from Ebtech!
Ebtech LLS-8 Line Level Shifter at a Glance:
- Totally passive circuitry avoids the noise of active electronics
- Built-in Hum Eliminator breaks ground loops and does away with AC hum
- Worldwide standard for noise-free level matching
Use the gear that pros worldwide demand!
Ebtech's LLS-8 Line Level Shifter is used around the world by recording studios, audio/video production houses, live sound reinforcement companies, computer/multimedia audio producers, radio and television stations and other pro audio companies. They all recognize the LLS-8's noise-free solution to a common audio connection problem. When time is of the essence and you've got a mismatched piece of gear to connect, just call on the LLS-8!
Passive circuitry avoids the noise
The 8-channel LLS-8 Line Level Shifter uses the physics of inductance and impedance matching to increase or decrease the signal voltage without the added noise of active electronics. The Line Level Shifter also converts back and forth between balanced and unbalanced signals automatically. This is incredible because most -10dBV signals are unbalanced while most +4dBu signals are balanced.
Built-in Hum Eliminator
The LLS-8 Line Level Shifter also solves a second common problem in audio hookups: interference from AC lines - in other words, hum! The LLS-8 contains Ebtech's Hum Eliminator technology made in to break any ground loops that cause AC hum. So your audio signal comes across as clean, balanced and gain-matched!
Ebtech LLS-8 Line Level Shifter Features:
- 8 channels of line level conversion from -10dBV to +4dBu, or +4dBu to -10dBV
- Passive circuitry adds no noise
- Also converts unbalanced signals to balanced, and vice versa
- Built-in Ebtech Hum Eliminator breaks ground loops and eradicates hum
- Frequency response 10Hz to 40kHz!
- Analog Inputs: 8 - 1/4"; Tip-ring-sleeve +4dB or Tip-sleeve -10dB
- Analog Outputs: 8 - 1/4"; Tip-ring-sleeve +4dB or Tip-sleeve -10dB
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Comes with Ebtech 2-year warranty