Got Sound Trouble? Get in Line!Say you've got to go from a mixer that outputs at line level to a PA system built to handle mic level, what do you do, just hook 'em up and call it good enough? What, are you crazy!? There's just about no better way to make sure your sound is unbearable than setting up an impedance mismatch like that. Sure it might sound "good enough" when you're doing mic check, but as soon as you hit that puppy with some higherdB juice, everything's going to distort like mad. What you need is an Ebtech Line Level Shifter XLR!
The Ebtech Line Level Shifter XLR is like a 2-channel DI box on steroids. It effortlessly shifts two channels of line-level signal to mic-level, or the other way around. The Line Level Shifter XLR will even take an unbalanced or consumer-grade line signal and balance it - absolutely perfect for keyboards and media players. Plus, as an added bonus, the Line Level Shifter XLR gets rid of any evil, sound mangling hum that might be riding the ground rail. And it does all of this without the need for batteries or phantom power!
Ebtech Line Level Shifter XLR Features at a Glance:
- Completely passive design (requires no power)
- Converts back and forth between -10dBV and +4dBu
- Converts automatically between balanced and unbalanced lines
- 1/4" TRS and XLR "smart" jacks inputs and outputs
- Built in Hum Eliminator technology eliminates 50/60Hz ground loop hum, buzz and noise
- Automatically translates signal voltages to match difference in ground potential
- Frequency response 10Hz-40kHz +/- 1dB into 10kOhm load
- Distortion less than 0.002% THD @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk better than -97dB
- Maximum source impedance 1kOhm. Minimum load impedance 10kOhm
- 2-Year Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions 3.5" x 4.75" x 1.5"