Get Your Large-format Live Console for Less!The Samson L3200 mixing console features the control you need for comprehensive live mixing, while providing the features you want for a bunch of situations. The 24-channel/4-bus L3200 includes 26 mic/line channels, two stereo line channels, 28 premium preamps,100 preset digital effects, a built-in assignable talkback rig, and USB connectivity, allowing you get incredibly clear live recordings easily. A dedicated XLR output with lowpass filter lets you dial in your live sub, and 100mm smooth faders on the L3200 provide really simple mixing control.
Samson L3200 Live Mixing Console at a Glance:
- Preamps and EQ
- Extended functionality with USB, assignable talkback system, and dedicated sub out
- Faders, mutes, and meters
Preamps and EQ
The L3200 offers 26 mic/line channels with first-class preamps and 3-band EQ to give you the studio quality sound you desire in a live setting. Samson also included 100 dual 24-bit preset digital effects so you can shape the sound you've envisioned.
Faders, mutes, and meters
Navigating the unit is simple with 100mm faders on all channels and groups, and the L3200's oversized backlit mute switches are ideal for dimly lit club settings. There's also two large 12-segment LED meters for your main mix, groups, and PFL/AFL.
Extended functionality with USB, assignable talkback system, and dedicated sub out
To enhance the range of functionality, the L3200 has an assignable USB digital I/O for computer recording and playback. Samson also added the convenience of a talkback rig to facilitate really simple communication with your musicians, six flexible aux sends that allow up to eight aux sends per mix and an XLR mono output with an fully totally adjustable lowpass filter specific for subwoofer output. In an industry where live performance can define you as a musician, engineer or promoter, Samson has supplied the tool that can set you apart.
Samson L3200 Live Mixer Features
- 32-channel/4-bus pro mixing console
- 26 mic/line channels with studio-quality microphone preamps and 3-band swept mid EQ
- Two dedicated stereo line channels with 4-band shelving EQ
- Two more stereo channels with microphone preamps
- 100mm faders on all channels, groups, effects return and main mix
- Dual 24-bit 100 preset digital effects
- Assignable USB digital I/O for computer recording and playback
- Oversized backlit mute switches
- Insert points for mic/line inputs, group outputs, mono and stereo main outputs
- Internal effect returns to faders
- Six flexible aux sends for up to eight aux sends per mix
- Two large 12-segment LED meters for main mix, groups and PFL/AFL
- Assignable talkback system
- XLR and 1/4-inch stereo main outputs
- XLR mono output with adjustable lowpass filter for subwoofer output