Maximum Slam FactorWant LOUD? The Waves L2 Ultramaximizer is what you need. L2 gives you iron-fisted peak limiting, automatic level maximization, and dazzling high resolution in an easy-to-use plug-in. Mastering is the critical make-or-break final stage of your recording process, and the industry-standard Waves L2 is your can't-do-without mastering tool. Limiting is standard in the mastering process; L2 eliminates the guesswork by automatically optimizing the volume of your mixes for maximum slam-factor. Brickwall limiting can also elicit shock and awe when used as an effect (say, to squash a piano like a bug - listen to almost any Beatles track with an acoustic keyboard). We're talking take-no-prisoners dynamics processing here.
If we can get techy for a moment, L2's look-ahead function allows the limiter to "see" peaks before they occur, resulting in dead-nuts-accurate peak limiting. Control-freak? Maintain total domination over your sound with L2's Quantize, Dither Type, Link, Release, and Shaping controls. Auto Release sets your release time automatically, optimized for the program material. Ultra-precise input, output and attenuation meters keep you informed and make critical adjustments a cinch. No studio is complete without a trusty stereo limiter, and the Waves L2 is the weapon of choice for pro studios worldwide. Master your next hit through L2, and set your mix for stun.
Waves L2 Ultramaximizer Peak Limiter and Level Maximizer Features at a Glance:
- Powerful look-ahead brickwall peak limiting and level maximization
- Manual and Automatic Release Control (ARC)
- Increased Digital Resolution (IDR) with double precision
- Bit re-quantization and dither with 9th-order noise-shaping filter
- Double-precision bit resolution processing
- Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- Mac/PC compatible