Room-filling Sound from this Compact PA!You'll love how the Bose L1 Model II rig fills every corner of the room with amazingly clear sound. This ultra-portable, all-in-one PA system uses two proprietary Bose technologies to create nearly 180 degrees of consistant sonic coverage. Not only is the sound quality superb and consistent for everyone in the audience, your band members will all hear it to - eliminating the need for separate monitor mixes. If you perform live in small to medium sized rooms, the Bose L1 Model II is for you.
At only 24 pounds, the Bose L1 Model II power stand is easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section, with a single line-level input that can be used with instruments, microphones, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems. Factor in the rich bass response provided by the two M1 bass modules, and you've got an incredible amount of portable sound power with the Bose L1 Model II portable PA system.
Bose L1 Model II All-in-one PA System Features:
- Single-channel (line-level) PA system and stage monitoring solution
- Wide, uniform sound coverage, courtesy of Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies
- Integrated power amps can provide clean, accurate amplification for one or two B1 bass modules
- Includes two B1 bass modules
- Compatible with Bose's T1 ToneMatch audio engine
Bose L1 Model II All-in-one PA System Includes:
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker
- Model II Powerstand
- 2 x B1 Bass Module
- 4-pin Speakon cable
- Carry Bags