Perfect for the Up-and-coming Producer!The TC Electronic Studio Konnekt 48 audio interface with effects puts pro-level quality sound within your grasp. The slender 1U Studio Konnekt 48 sports four premium preamps with XLR/line combo jacks, plus eight Tip-ring-sleeve line ins, pristine digital I/O, and word clock functionality. And that's just the beginning. the unit also includes world-class DSP effects and processing and mastering tools to get the job done right, plus a desktop remote control with an integrated talkback microphone. The Studio Konnekt 48 is your studio solution!
TC Electronic Studio Konnekt 48 24-bit/192kHz Audio Interface with Effects and Remote at a Glance:
- Pro-quality effects and processing capabilities
- Feature-filled interface
- Desktop remote talkback mic
- Raising the bar, again
Raising the bar, again
When TC Electronic came to GearNuts last year to show us the initial offerings from the Konnekt Series (the Konnekt 24D and Konnekt 8, featured to the right) we couldn't get over how amazing they sounded for so little money. Then came the Digital Konnekt x32, which put a whole new spin on the form and functionality of the digital patchbay. The brand-new Studio Konnekt 48 again shows that TC is consistently raising the bar when it comes to studio technology, this time with a comprehensive array of pro features that make recording, mixing, and monitoring a breeze with TC DSP-powered plug-ins thrown in for more power!
The front panel of this 1U wonder is loaded with four Impact II microphone preamps with XLR/line combo jacks. The back panel is equipped with eight Tip-ring-sleeve line ins, plus a pair of ADAT and S/PDIF digital I/O, word clock, and MIDI to be a full-blown studio solution. Visual monitoring is handled by a high-resolution in meter. Studio Konnekt 48 supports sample rates of up to 192kHz, with 96kHz ADAT (eight channels SMUX), putting multi-channel audiophile-quality sound within your grasp.
Pro-quality effects and processing capabilities
Naturally, TC Electronic is renowned for their effects processing, and Studio Konnekt 48 comes with world-class DSP effects including Fabrik C Studio, an easy-to-use channel strip and mastering tool that offers 4-band EQ, multi band compression, and limiting based on algorithms from TCs Rig 6000. You'll also find the Fabrik R Studio reverb based on TC Electronic Reverb 4000 technology.
Desktop remote talkback mic
The Studio Konnekt 48's included desktop remote control puts a full mixer right at your hand! It includes a built-in talkback microphone, high-resolution LED light ring, and a small design that makes it simple to control the Studio Konnekt 48 conveniently.
TC Electronic Studio Konnekt 48 24-bit/192kHz Audio Interface with Effects and Remote Features:
- Lots of I/O with four IMPACT II™ preamps, fully supporting surround
- Digital Mixer: 24/8-ch 48-bit double precision summing 56-bit internal processing
- DSP: World-class "Studio" versions of Fabrik based on System 6000 algorithms
- Speaker management from AIR™ technology, including bass management
- Remote with integrated talkback microphone
- 12 analog inputs, 12 analog outputs simultaneously
- High-resolution input meter
- 96 kHz ADAT (8 channels SMUX), word clock, and S/PDIF
- Digitally controlled analog main XLR outputs
- Dual headphone outs with individual level control and source
- Full 48 bit double precision summing on all mix busses with 56-bit internal processing
- Talkback with selectable dim setting and listen back feature
- Aux send busses with flexible output routing
- Four simultaneous 4-band EQ, multiband compression channel strip and mastering effects
- Built-in reverb based on TC Electronic Reverb 4000 technology
- All plug-ins VST and AU compatible
- Brain-dead simple guitar tuner
- ResFilter plug-in
- Assimilator Konnekt plug-in
- Hardware effects Integrator plug-in
- In: 4 x XLR, 8 x TRS
- Out: 2 x XLR, 8 x Tip-ring-sleeve, 2 x phones
- Dig I/O: Dig I/O: 2 x ADAT, S/PDIF
- Word clock
- MIDI I/O