Add Flexible Routing to Your Rig!True bypass loops, super-flexible I/O, and instant impedance matching - you get it all, when you pick up a Pigtronix Keymaster. The Pigtronix Keymaster is the missing link between your creativity and the tones you've always wanted to create but never new how. Start off by plugging into the Keymaster. Sure you can plug in your guitar, but you can also plug in balanced or unbalanced line-level sources, plus there's an XLR input for your mic or line-level output. Get the idea?
The Keymaster has outputs to match too, so you can run your vocals through your tube amp, or send your guitar through your mastering processor, or... well... anything you can think of, really. And as if that wasn't cool enough, the Pigtronix Keymaster also give you two independent effects loops. Run them in parallel or in serial configuration, or crossfade between them smoothly, by hooking up an effects pedal. You'll never run out of creative routing options when you add a Pigtronix Keymaster to your rig!
Pigtronix Keymaster Routing/Effects Loop Pedal Features at a Glance:
- 1/4" inputs for guitar or line-level signal (balanced or unbalanced)
- XLR input lets you hook up balanced line or mic-level signal
- 1/4" line (balanced or unbalanced) and XLR outputs
- Separate gain boost controls for both the input and output volume
- 2 x independent effects loops that you can run in parallel or serial configuration
- Dynamically blend between effects loops, by hooking up your expression pedal