Simple, Affordable, Built to LastNeed a simple keyboard sustain pedal you can toss in a gig bag, drag along to countless shows, and rely upon for years of consistent service? Of course you do! In fact, you'd probably be thrilled if half of your gear worked as well and lasted as long as an On-Stage Stands KSP20 keyboard sustain pedal. Heck, it'll probably outlive your next three keyboards easily, which won't be an issue because the onboard polarity switch will let you use your KSP20 with just about any keyboard or digital piano you can get your hands on. Durable, affordable, and made to perform for years, there's just nothing not to like about the On-Stage Stands KSP20 keyboard sustain pedal.
On-Stage Stands KSP20 Keyboard Sustain Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Heavy-duty keyboard sustain pedal provides you with years of performance and exceptional feel
- Molded-in top tread and rubber feet ensure the stability and durability you need
- Lightweight, low-profile design makes this pedal extremely portable
- Polarity reverse switch provides compatibility with most Yamaha, Casio, Korg, Roland, and other keyboards with 1/4" pedal input jacks
- 6'-long cable allows you to comfortably position your pedal wherever you prefer