Simple, Affordable, Built to LastNeed a portable piano-style sustain pedal you can throw in a gig bag, toss in your truck, and schlep to gig after gig, without having to worry about whether or not it's going to fall apart? Check this out: the On-Stage Stands KSP100 sustain pedal. One look at the KSP100's rugged black powder-coat finished all metal chassis and you know this pedal was made to last. Get your toes on it, and you'll even be impressed by its smooth dynamic resistance that provides the acoustic-piano-like feel you'd expect from such a good-looking pedal. And since it's got a handy polarity reverse switch built in, you can use your On-Stage Stands KSP100 piano pedal with virtually any keyboard.
On-Stage Stands KSP100 Piano-style Keyboard Sustain Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Heavy-duty piano-style sustain pedal provides you with years of performance and exceptional feel
- All-metal base delivers the stability and durability you need
- High-tension spring offers realistic dynamic resistance
- Removable scratch-resistant cover protects the chrome pedal and doubles as a non-slip grip
- Polarity reverse switch provides compatibility with most Yamaha, Casio, Korg, Roland, and other keyboards with 1/4" pedal input jacks
- 6'-long cable allows you to comfortably position your pedal wherever you prefer