Like Having a Drummer in Your Gig Bag!
Sick of trying to rock out to a metronome like it's a real drummer? The Korg KR mini compact rhythm machine spices up your solo practice with 60 amazing drum patterns and 120 fills covering a variety of popular musical styles. That's only the beginning. Despite its diminutive size, the KR mini features 16 velocity-sensitive performance pads, which let you program your own natural-sounding drum grooves. There's also a chaining function onboard that lets you string together pattern and fill to create whole songs. A pair of jacks let you connect standard footswitches (optiona;l, not included) to the KR mini, allowing you to start and stop playback and trigger fills on the fly. And since it can run off batteries and have its own built-in speaker, you can jam anywhere along with your Korg KR mini.
Korg KR mini Portable Rhythm Machine Features at a Glance:
- A small, portable, and easy-to-use rhythm machine
- Easy-to-use layout lets you select a rhythm pattern, press the play button, and start jamming
- 16 velocity-sensitive pads for finger drumming let you program your own rhythms with natural playing dynamics
- Arrange your favorite rhythm patterns and fill-ins to create complete songs via the chain function
- Footswitch inputs (footswitches optional, not included) gives you hands-free control over fill-in/start/stop
- Built-in 2W speaker lets you jam anywhere, without the need for extra speakers or headphones
- Ultra-compact design easily fits in the accessory compartment in your case or gig bag
- Runs on only 3 AA batteries or an optional AC adaptor
|Korg KR mini Rhythm Machine Specs:
||60 (54 + 6 user) + 120 Fills
||16, velocity sensitive
||3 x AA or optional KA350 AC power supply