Two (Fixed) Wahs Are Better Than OneKeeley Electronics Nova Wah is the cure for the fixed-wah blues. If you've ever tried to nail that awesome fixed wah tone from last night's gig using your trusty road-battered wah pedal, you know it's, well, probably not going to happen. There's a far, far better way. The Keeley Nova Wah has two independent wah circuits (no, no op amps - in case you were wondering). You can set them up for your two favorite filtered lead sounds, and switch between them with a tap of your foot. Bonehead simple. If this is the way you like to conduct business, GearNuts has your wah - the Keeley Nova Wah.
Keeley Electronics Nova Wah Guitar Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Perfect if you want fixed wah sounds and don't relish messing around with wah pedals!
- Broad range of tasty tones, from mellow squawk to demonic shriek - and everything in between
- True wah circuits - absolutely no op-amps
- Dual wah pedal, fully manual
- Preset 2 gorgeous tones - no hunting!
- 3-way way bass-sweep switch
- Mellow or cutting, SRV, Hendrix, Clapton - you name it
- True bypass