You'll Be Able to Depend on This Mic Stand for Years to Come
You can trust your most expensive and delicate microphones to the K&M 21430 Overhead Microphone Stand. It's got a very low center of gravity thanks to its 22-pound base, making it very difficult to tip over. And the 21430 Overhead Microphone Stand is easy to position, with an extendable boom arm and additional mini-boom to get your mic in the perfect spot. And with all-steel construction, and three lockable castor wheels for easy positioning, you can expect years of dependable performance from the K&M 21430 Overhead Microphone Stand.K&M 21430 Overhead Microphone Stand Features:
- Heavy-duty boom microphone stand for studio or stage
- Very low center of gravity prevents tipping, thanks to the 2-pound cast metal base
- Three lockable castor wheels for easy positioning
- Main rod extends to over 6.5'
- Extendable boom arm with 6.6-pound counterweight makes it easy to work with with larger microphones
- Additional mini-boom arm is fully adjustable regardless of the main boom arm position
|K&M 21430 Overhead Microphone Stand Specs:
||4.4' to 7.2'