Fulfill Your BASSest Needs!
Is your low end falling short of the mark? Are your bumps and booms lacking impact? Is your bass more chest-tickling than chest-pounding? Then you, yes you, need need a QSC KLA181 active subwoofer in your rig. Yeah, the KLA181 sub is the perfect match for QSC's KLA12 top-box line arrays (it's even got one of those threaded pole mounts built in), but it'll add umph to any system. What makes this bad boy so special? First off, it's got QSC's world-famous DEEP DSP algorithm built in, so it can turn semi-punchy bass transients into hard-hitting thumpage. That's not all. The KLA181 also features QSC's proprietary GuardRail protection, so you get maximum peak power, and never have to worry about overloads shutting down your show. XLR and AC power THRU jacks make daisy-chaining off of your KLA181 sub a snap, and Auto Standby is a serious power-saving function you can't help but love. Are you sold yet? We are!QSC KLA181 Active Subwoofer Features at a Glance:
- 18" vented subwoofer
- 1,000-watt Class D continuous power module
- DEEP DSP algorithm brings out low end
- GuardRail peak protection technology
- Auto Standby power-saving function
- High acoustic output (135dB SPL peak)
- Frequency range down to 33Hz (-10dB)
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- PowerCon Input and Thru connections
- Threaded pole-cup receptacle for free-standing applications
- Suspension made possible via M10 fittings or KLA12AF Array Frame
- Integrated threaded pole mount supports up to 2 KLA12 enclosures
- Dimensions: 21.6" x 23.1" x 25.7"
- Weight: 100 lbs.
|QSC KLA181 Specs:
|LF Driver Size
||1 x 18"
|Power Rating (Program)
|Peak Power Capacity
||Input: 40k balanced / 20k unbalanced
||38Hz (-6 dB)
|Maximum Peak SPL
||Fly, floor (pole socket on top)
||Dual balanced XLR/?" (line level)
||Dual Balanced XLR full range (line level)