Awesome-sounding Fuzz!Keeley Electronics' Fuzz Head gets it right. If you've been through a succession of guitar overdrive pedals, you know how personal distortion can be. One pedal pro guitar slingers seem to agree on is the Fuzz Head. Pedal guru Robert Keeley uses only the finest components - such as a genuine NPN Germanium Transistor - but the sound is where the rubber hits the road. The dirt served up by the Fuzz Head is incredibly satisfying, and it's responsive to your pick attack and volume pot. You'll love the Keeley Electronics' Fuzz Head.
Keeley Electronics' Fuzz Head Guitar Fuzz Pedal Features at a Glance:
- An amazing-sounding fuzz pedal!
- At its heart is a NPN Germanium Transistor
- Additional gain stage (pair of high gain Darlington silicon transistors) for mountains of output
- True Bypass offers you a clean true signal when the pedal is off
- Transparent and dynamic sounding
- Silicon/Germanium toggle switch
- "GE" mode is raw and open sounding
- Internal drive-range and tone control
- Simple to setup and use as a lead boost