A Shredder's DelightLooking for a killer deal on a classic Jackson shredding machine? Check out the Jackson Limited Edition KEXMG Kelly solidbody electric guitar. This fantastic instrument lets you get in to a real Jackson guitar for a price any serious guitarist can afford. Take a look at its gorgeous quilted maple top - now that's what a real guitar looks like! Plug it in, and you'll instantly know that this axe was made to rock. Its tried-and-true combination of active EMG pickups give you a massive range of tone, and you just can't beat the feel of a genuine Floyd Rose tremolo. And those are just part of what puts the Limited Edition KEXMG Kelly in a class of its own.
Beyond its unique, radical body style, the Limited Edition KEXMG Kelly comes loaded with high-performance features you'll love. For instance, most guitars are either great for fretting chords or running solos, but not both. But the Limited Edition KEXMG Kelly is. Like most Jackson guitars, the Limited Edition KEXMG Kelly features a compound radius fretboard, which is more rounded at the nut and flattens out as you go up the neck. This lets you easily fret chords lower on the neck, while giving you plenty of breathing room to run blazing fast solos higher up. So if you're ready to step up your game, it's time to order your Jackson Limited Edition KEXMG Kelly from GearNuts.com!
Jackson Limited Edition KEXMG Kelly Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- A performance-built solidbody electric guitar made for metal and rock
- Unique Kelly body style
- Beautiful quilted maple top looks amazing
- Compound radius fretboard lets you easily fret chords and pull off highly technical solos
- Neck-through-body design adds phenomenal sustain
- A pair of EMG humbucking pickups gives you a huge range of tone
- Genuine Floyd Rose Special 2-point, double-locking tremolo tailpiece provides excellent feel and response