Loads of Juice for Your Live Keyboard Rig!
Stereo Link Capabilities
The Roland KC-350 include Roland's Stereo Link feature for chaining two amps. Using one cable, you can connect two KC amps for true stereo sound while controlling them both from the amp nearest you on stage.
Want more low end? Simply add an optional subwoofer like Roland's new KCW-1 to the Roland KC-350. Connections are really simple, thanks to the Subwoofer output found on all new Roland KC amps. Now even the most value-packed models can sound massive!
Made for the Road
Roland's KC-350 is made for life on the road. All Roland KC amps have built-in handles for easier transportation and a rugged design with heavy-duty carpeting, protective edges and an all-metal grille.
Roland KC-350 Features
- Stereo Link In/Out for chaining two KC-350s for stereo applications
- 1/4" phone output for connection to recording devices
- Output Select feature and useful Shape switch for tonal adjustment
- 3-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- Stereo mixing keyboard amp with 120-watt/12" speaker and horn tweeter