Plenty of Clean Power from This Peavey!
The KB 5 was designed as a personal PA rig in a keyboard amp. The KB 5 features separate inputs on each channel and can easily handle voice, microphones and other instruments, including acoustic and electrical guitars, drum machines and backing machines, such as CD and DAT players. Other essential features include stereo effects loop, ground lift, master level, XLR balanced stereo line out, DDT™ defeat switch and the capability to drive an external speaker. Peavey KB 5 Features:
- Stereo mixer with 2-band EQ and main effects send/return
- Two 10 inch speakers and horn
- Cover available
- Mic/line channel with 3-band EQ and effects send/return
- Monitor input with level control and assign
- Headphone out with level control
- Built-in casters and handle for simple moving
- 150 watts/200 watts with external speaker
|Peavey KB 5 Specs:
||2 x 10"
|Maximum Peak SPL
||12 x 1/4", 1 x XLR
||4 x 1/4", 2 x XLR