Exceptional Sound Meets Showcase Looks!You know you want a uke! Who can resist the laid-back vibe of these slim little four-stringed strummers? And whether you're new to the ukulele or you're a seasoned player, you'll appreciate the high quality and amazing bang for your buck you get with a Kala ukulele. These are simply gorgeous instruments that sound and play like much more expensive, one-off, boutique-grade ukes.
Right now, you're checking out the Kala KA-CEM. It's an unbelievable-looking Concert ukulele with an all-mahogany body for extremely warm and rich tone. Kala also gave the KA-CEM quality die-cast tuning machines that help it stay right in tune. Whether you're strumming in a hammock or recording in the studio, you'll be impressed with the great tone and playability of the Kala KA-CEM!
Kala's KA-CEM Exotic Mahogany Series Concert Ukulele Features at a Glance:
- A beautifully figured all-mahogany concert ukulele that won't break the bank
- Figured mahogany top, back, and sides provide stunning good looks and warm and mellow sound
- Comfortable 14.875"-scale concert neck is great for a wide range of hand sizes
- Chrome die-cast tuning machines keep your tuning solid
- Aquila Nylgut strings provide exceptional tone throughout their extended lifespan