Exceptional Sound Meets Showcase Looks!You know you want a uke! Who can resist the laid-back vibe of these slim little four-stringed strummers? And whether you're new to the ukulele or you're a seasoned player, you'll appreciate the high quality and amazing bang for your buck you get with a Kala ukulele. These are simply gorgeous instruments that sound and play like much more expensive, one-off, boutique-grade ukes.
Right now, you're checking out the Kala KA-8. It's an unbelievable-looking eight-string tenor ukulele with an all-mahogany body for extremely warm and rich tone. The extra strings give you a richer and brighter tone than you get with a regular four-string ukulele. Kala also gave the KA-8 quality die-cast tuning machines that help it stay right in tune. Whether you're strumming in a hammock or recording in the studio, you'll be impressed with the great tone and playability of the Kala KA-8 eight-string tenor ukulele!
Kala's KA-8 Mahogany Series Eight-string Tenor Ukulele Features at a Glance:
- A beautifully all-mahogany tenor ukulele that won't break the bank
- Mahogany top, back, and sides provide stunning good looks and warm and mellow sound
- G- and C-strings are doubled with octaves, E- and A-strings are in unison
- Comfortable 17"-scale tenor neck is great for a wide range of hand sizes
- Chrome die-cast tuning machines keep your tuning solid
- Aquila Nylgut strings provide exceptional tone throughout their extended lifespan