Dream Speaker for Your Ultimate PA Rig!No way! How can this compact 8" PA speaker put out enough punch to fill a large room? Impossible. Or is it? Back up, now. QSC packed a 1,000-watt powerplant into this little guy - 1,000-watt Class D power amp, so it's still lightweight enough to put in your car with ease. But how does it sound? It sounds like a million bucks. Really. We caught the K8 in action in a large room, and you've never seen so many jaws drop at the same time. It sound so good, you'll have trouble relating the little speaker your eyes see with the massive sound coming into your ears. The K8 is the real deal!
So, you say, how do they do it? Well, QSC built some serious DSP action into the K8, so you get absolute maximum performance. You get EQ settings at your disposal, and built-in limiting means you won't be looking at a smoldering, silent ABS enclosure after you crank it up. What are you plugging into it? a mixer output? An XLR cable? It'll take either. You can even plug your music player into its RCA inputs. That, friend, is versatility. Seriously, you have to hear this thing in action to even comprehend how great it is. And you still might not believe it.
QSC K8 Powered PA Speaker Features at a Glance:
- 8" LF driver, 1.75" HF driver
- Frequency Respnose: 61Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 127dB
- 1,000 watt, efficient and light-weight class-D power module
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- Deep mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone Mic/Line and Line inputs with Loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
- Front mounted LED may be switched off or indicate "Limit" or AC Power On
- Dual angle, 35mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct allows the speaker to be angled down
- Suspension and yoke mounting accessories available
- 4" voice-coil woofer design for reduced weight
- 1.75" voice-coil compression driver
- High Pass Filter for use with subwoofers
- Threaded pole socket for solid, secure pole mounting
- Weight 27 lbs