Pro quality, budget price!
Do you get tired of everything that sounds great costing a fortune? The try on a pair of AKG K 240 Studio headphones! Priced just below one hundred bones these babies sound like a million bucks! Great in the studio because of their accuracy, the K 240 Studio are also a favorite for flat-out pleasure listening. Listening to your favorite albums is a life-changing experience when you hear the subtle nuances for the first time thanks to the open, natural, and articulate sound. Your CD collection will be completely reinvigorated! And thanks to the low-impedance design, the AKG K 240 Studio headphones are a perfect match for iPods and other portable music devices. A favorite around here (and everywhere else!), the K 240 Studio headphones create an incredible listening environment anywhere!AKG K240 Studio Features at a Glance:
- Dynamic headphones. Circumaural, semi-open
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Frequency Range: 15 Hz to 25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91 db SPL/mW
- Power handling capability: 200 mW
- Rated impedance: 55 Ohm
- Cable: 10 ft. plug-in cable
- Stereo adapter: gold plated, screw-on 1/8" to 1/4" jack
- Net Weight (without cable): 8.5 oz.
|AKG K 240 Studio Specs:
||Circumaural (Around the Ear)
||1/8" (1/4" Adapter Included)