Grand-slam Best Seller!!Get ready to have your mind blown! The QSC K10 packs in an insane amount of power... not to mention studio-style sound... in a way-compact, lightweight package. That's why sound-conscious bands and venues having been snatching up the K10 — and all the other speakers in the QSC K Series — since they were on the shelves and available. You've got a home run here, really — and the reviews all over the Net speak for themselves. Everything about the K10 is premium-grade, from the choice of ABS cabinet material to the Class D power design to the DSP processing throughout... to the sound that hits your ears. And thanks to the K10's wide dispersion for mega-sized coverage area, your audience is going to be happier than ever when you stick a K10 up on a pole.
Seriously, though. You won't believe the sound coming out of this 10". A lot of the low end pumping through this guy comes courtesy of the DEEP mode — enhanced low-end extension, without the need for a sub. And, you really may not need one. But if you do, you can pair your K10 with the K Series sub to shake the floor and pass along your chest-thumping grooves. Need your vocals or instrument to cut through more? Go on and use the "Vocal Boost" setting to get that mid-frequency area more juice. We can't get enough of this speaker, really. And at 1,000 watts, you definitely have more than enough speaker available. LOUD LOUD LOUD! But articulate, balanced, natural... not hyped unless you want it to be. Go get a K10 or two and call it a day. What are you waiting for?!
QSC K10 Powered PA Speaker Features at a Glance:
- 10" LF driver, 1.75" HF driver
- 1,000 watt, efficient and light-weight class-D power module
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- Deep mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone Mic/Line and Line inputs with Loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
- Front mounted LED may be switched off or indicate "Limit" or AC Power On
- Dual angle, 35mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct allows the speaker to be angled down
- Suspension and yoke mounting accessories available
- 4" voice-coil woofer design for reduced weight
- 1.75" voice-coil compression driver
- High Pass Filter for use with subwoofers
- Threaded pole socket for solid, secure pole mounting
- 3" Casters
- Weight 32 lbs