The Perfect Hats for Jazz and More!Just so you know... Cymbals are not returnable.
If you play jazz or any style of drums that call for a full range of dynamic expression, then you're probably already a fan of Zildjian's K Series cymbals. And if you haven't already discovered these wonderfully versatile cymbals, then you're going to be absolutely blown away by how broad a range of tone you'll get from this Zildjian 15" K Light Hi-hat Pair. Like all Zildjian cymbals, the 15" K Light Hi-hat Pair is made from a unique alloy of copper, zinc, and traces of silver. Configured with a medium top and heavy bottom, this hi-hat pair gives you a solid "chick" sound and a low-pitched ring with an ultra-fast decay. And after more than a century of perfecting the process first developed by Kerope Zildjian in 19th Century Turkey, it's no wonder that legends like Art Blakey, Elvin Jones, and Tony Williams have sworn by Zildjian's K Series cymbals. Get your Zildjian 15" K Light Hi-hat Pair from GearNuts.com today!
Zildjian 15" K Light Hi-hat Pair Cymbals Features:
- A great set of hi-hats for jazz and other contemporary musical styles
- Medium thin top, medium bottom
- Hammered and lathed surface allows sound to ring out with full dynamic expression
- Traditional finish looks stunning and patinas naturally
- Perfect for players of all skill levels
- Made using traditional techniques developed in the 19th century by Kerope Zildjian