The Perfect Ride for Jazz and More!Just so you know... Cymbals are not returnable.
If you play jazz or any style of drums that call for a full range of dynamic expression, then you're probably already a fan of Zildjian's K Series cymbals. And if you haven't already discovered these wonderfully versatile cymbals, then you're going to be absolutely blown away by how broad a range of tone you'll get from this Zildjian 20" K Ride. Like all Zildjian cymbals, the 20" K Ride is made from a unique alloy of copper, zinc, and traces of silver. But it's the special hammering and lathing process that makes this cymbal ring and chime the way it does. And after more than a century of perfecting the process first developed by Kerope Zildjian in 19th Century Turkey, it's no wonder that legends like Art Blakey, Elvin Jones, and Tony Williams have sworn by Zildjian's K Series cymbals. Get your Zildjian 20" K Ride from GearNuts.com today!
Zildjian 20" K Ride Cymbal Features:
- A great ride cymbal for jazz and other contemporary musical styles
- Hammered and lathed surface allows sound to ring out with full dynamic expression
- Traditional finish looks stunning and patinas naturally
- Perfect for players of all skill levels
- Made using traditional techniques developed in the 19th century by Kerope Zildjian