Raising the Bar on Portable and Affordable Synths!
That's not all! The JUNO Di's even got the killer vocoder from its big brother. Plug in a mic and you've got tons of killer effects to play with. And modifying sound is a snap. You've got super-powerful SOund MOdify knobs and buttons that let you tweak sound right onboard the JUNO Di, or you can hook it up to your computer via USB and use the software editor. Oh, speaking of the USB port, the JUNO Di's got two of 'em - one lets you connect to your computer, and one lets you hook up a thumb drive so you can load up MP3, WAV, AIFF, or even Standard MIDI files as backing tracks. If you play out live at all, do yourself a favor and pick one of these beauties up - you're going to totally fall in love with the JUNO Di!
Roland JUNO-Di Portable 61-key Synth Keyboard Features at a Glance:
- 61-key, velocity-sensitive
- Polyphony: 128 voices
- 64MB ROM
- In: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8"
- Out: 2 x 1/4", phones
- USB connection
- MIDI I/O
- Over 1,000 instruments onboard
- Rhythm pattern presets
- D Beam controller
- Pitch bend/modulation lever
- 5 x Sound Modify knobs
- Backlit LCD display
- Friendly, intuitive user interface
- Battery operation for mobile use (supports Ni-MH AA-size rechargeable batteries)
- MP3, WAV, AIFF, and SMF playback capability via optional USB memory
- Microphone input with dedicated reverb and vocoder effects for sing-along
- PC/Mac Editor software included
- 11 lbs., 8 oz.