Overdrive? Yes! Distortion? Yes! Killer Pedal? Yes!!Sometimes, finding a great distortion sound isn't enough. Especially when the bluesy guy in your head gets bumped aside by the aggressive rocker in you. What do you do? No, you don't tell one of 'em to hit the highway; you love both, right? Plug into Visual Sound's V2 Jeckyll & Hyde stompbox. Honestly, this pedal really does act like two distinct boxes packed into one chassis. Want smooth, fat overdrive? Dig the Overdrive channel. Tweak the drive, tone, and volume controls to get all the amp-style overdrive tones you could ever want. There's even a Bass Boost switch for even fatter tones.
When it's time to break the chains and turn loose some good ol' guitar fury, just switch to the Distortion channel. It's over the top, loaded with serious thump and in-your-face attitude, and it's super-tweakable! Control treble and midrange frequencies, keep your volume consistent, and choose between Sharp and Blunt settings, for even more tonal options. Best of all, you can combine the channels! That's awesome! Want the whole overdrive/disortion spectrum from one pedal? This one's it!
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Features at a Glance:
- Thick steel housing
- Improved Pure Tone buffer circuit
- Bass Boost switch for Jekyll channel
- Increased output volume for both channels
- Upgraded capacitors throughout pedal
- Upgraded Sharp/Blunt switch
- 2 channels contain almost any overdrive or distortion sound you could ever want
- "Jekyll" channel sounds like the original TS808 and uses the JRC4558 op-amp
- "Hyde" channel goes from blues to metal and everything in between
- EQ knob on Hyde changes from a flat EQ to a wild scooped mids sound
- Sharp/Blunt switch allows you to get a very bright or more compressed sound
- Combine the channels for hot blues, raging rock, or molten metal leads