Tap Into Jazzmaster Vibe, AffordablyAre your a rebel? Squier's Vintage Modified Jazzmaster is the solidbody electric for you. Ever since Fender introduced the iconic guitar in 1958, the Jazzmaster had occupied a special "alternative" niche in Fender's catalog. The Vintage Modified Jazzmaster sports everything that put this axe on the map with indie-rockers, including dual-circuit switching, a pair of amazing-sounding Duncan Designed pickups, and a vintage-style floating vibrato. With guitarists as diverse as Elvis Costello, Thurston Moore, and J. Mascis wielding a Jazzmaster, you'll be in good company. Tap into Jazzmaster vibe, affordably, with the Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster.
Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Lightweight basswood offset body, slightly reduced scale length and nut width enhance playability
- Comfortable Vintage Modified C-profile maple neck with 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- 21 medium-jumbo frets, 25.5" scale length; 1.65" nut width
- Chrome hardware; vintage-style tuning keys
- Adjustable chrome bridge; vintage-style non-locking floating vibrato
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.