This Classy Jazzmaster Packs Tons of Tone!Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
Pick up Squier's amazing Vintage Modified Jazzmaster and you'll know you've picked a winner. This beauty has it all: eye-popping looks, a pair of aweome Duncan Designed single-coil pickups (with qually awesome 3-way switching), and a super-cool top-loading hardtail bridge. Want to jangle? Go for it. Want to crank it up and get aggressive? You can do that too. The Vintage Modified Jazzmaster lets you do all that and look good at the same time... and it's totally affordable! What a great deal!
- Series: Vintage Modified Series
- Neck: Maple, "C" shape
- Finger board: Maple with 9.5" radius
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Chrome Vintage Style tuning machines
- Bridge: "Top Loader" fixed bridge
- Pickguard: Black
- Bridge pickup: Duncan Designed JM-101B Single-Coil Jazzmaster Pickup with AlNiCo 5 Magnets
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed JM-101N Single-Coil Jazzmaster Pickup with AlNiCo 5 Magnets
- Controls: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. bridge pickup, Position 2. bridge and neck pickups, Position 3. neck pickup
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges