This Classy Jazzmaster Packs Tons of Tone!
Pick up Squier's amazing Vintage Modified Jazzmaster and you'll know you've picked a winner. This beauty has it all: eye-popping looks, a pair of aweome Duncan Designed single-coil pickups (with qually awesome 3-way switching), and a super-cool top-loading hardtail bridge. Want to jangle? Go for it. Want to crank it up and get aggressive? You can do that too. The Vintage Modified Jazzmaster lets you do all that and look good at the same time... and it's totally affordable! What a great deal!
Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: 2-Color Sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Series: Vintage Modified Series
- Neck: Maple, "C" shape
- Finger board: Maple with 9.5" radius
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Chrome Vintage Style tuning machines
- Bridge: "Top Loader" fixed bridge
- Pickguard: Parchment/Black/White
- Bridge pickup: Duncan Designed JM-101B Single-Coil Jazzmaster Pickup with AlNiCo 5 Magnets
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed JM-101N Single-Coil Jazzmaster Pickup with AlNiCo 5 Magnets
- Controls: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. bridge pickup, Position 2. bridge and neck pickups, Position 3. neck pickup
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
|Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster - 2-Tone Sunburst Specs:
||Maple, 9.5" Radius
|Number of Frets
||Top Loader Fixed Bridge
|Number of Pickups
||Duncan Designed Jazzmaster JM-101B Single-Coil
||No Middle Pickup
||Duncan Designed Jazzmaster JM-101N Single-Coil
||1 x Volume, 1 x Tone
||No Case Included