Classic Jazzmaster Vibe... and More!
Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster Special at a Glance:
- Classic Player One-of-a-kind Features
- Fender Style
Fender guitars of the late '50s and early '60s borrowed a lot from the automobile designs of the times, which meant lots of chrome and lines that were anything but "traditional." The Jazzmaster used the same offset-waist body shape as the Jaguar with a streamlined control scheme for more straight-ahead players.
Classic Player One-of-a-kind Features
There are a wide range of new features on the Classic Player Jazzmaster Special that set it apart from its vintage-styled siblings. New pickups provide fatter tone and more out and an Adjusto-Matic bridge keeps intonation in check. Medium jumbo frets make bends easier and a new neck pocket cut offers better pitch and a comfy feel. Another cool modification from the original, the trem plate has migrated closer to bridge to increase break angle and sustain and a screw-in tremolo arm is also a stark improvement over the original.
Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster Special Features:
- Color - Black
- Body - Alder
- Neck - Maple, "C" Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fretboard - Rosewood, 9.5" Radius
- No. of Frets - 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups - 2 Special Design Hot Jazzmaster Single-Coil Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
- Bridge - Fender Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Classic Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
- Machine Heads - Fender/Ping Classic Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware - Chrome
- Pickguard - 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Scale Length - 25.5"
- Width at Nut - 1.650"
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- New Neck Pocket Cut Offers Better Pitch
- 9.5" Radius
- Trem Plate Moved Closer to Bridge to Increase Break Angle and Sustain
- Screw-In Tremolo Arm
- Accessories - Deluxe Gig Bag included
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.