No one Knows Loopers like Digitech!
That's a ton of looping space in-and-of-itself, perfect for running your own rhythm guitars, bass loops, keys, vocal loops... anything goes! This baby's even got XLR input and an Aux in for stereo gear. So what if 35 minutes isn't enough? No worries, just pop in an SDHC card for up to 16 more hours of recording time. Add to that a rhythm engine, reverse playback, three different stopping modes (Stop, Finish, and Fade) and the ability to slow down and speed up your loops without effecting pitch, and the Digitech JamMan Stereo Looper gives you everything you need to put on one heck of a show.
Digitech JamMan Stereo Looper Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-quality loops in 99 internal memories
- Optional SDHC card can store over 16 hours of CD-quality audio in 99 additional memories
- Reverse Playback mode
- USB lets you connect to the JamManager Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops
- Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- 3 Stop modes (Stop, Finish, and Fade)
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Balanced XLR mic input with dedicated gain control
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Rugged metal chassis with 4 heavy-duty metal footswitches for looping and loop selection
- Power supply included