Your Ticket to Looping Mayhem!
Connect your JamMan Solo to your Mac or PC via USB and it'll sync to the free JamManager software that organizes and saves your loops. In no time, you can create custom JamLists that you want for the upcoming gig. It's easy. And with the JamMan Solo, a whole bunch of other cool stuff is easy too.
Example 1. You have a loop you want to slow down or speed up, without changing the pitch. You can do it.
Example 2. You want to important your favorite music from a CD player or MP3 player. You can do it (thank you, aux input!).
Example 3. You want to play along with a metronome that's got flexible rhythm sounds and time signatures. Yep, you can do it.
We could keep blathering on about how cool the JamMan Solo is, but at this point... you get the idea, and you're just going to want to get plugged into it and start exercising your creative muscle. And luckily, with all this goodness packed in, the JamMan Solo is still affordable enough to snag.
Digitech JamMan Solo looper Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Store over 35 minutes of mono, CD-Quality loops in 99 internal memories
- Optional SDHC card can store over 16 hours of CD-quality audio in 99 additional memories (198 total)
- Record rhythm loops and solo over them on the fly, completely Hands-Free
- USB lets you connect to the JamManager Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops
- An Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Rugged metal chassis
- Power supply included