Jam on Your iPad... or iPhone!
So, you wanna jam on your favorite Apple gadget? The Apogee Jam is what you need! This slick little black thing is actually a high-quality guitar interface that works perfectly with your iPad, iPhone, nd even your Mac. That's right. Just plug your guitar in, turn up the gain (you get up to 40dB), and get going. It's plug-and-play compatible and built to work seamlessly with GarageBand. Built with legendary Apogee sound quality, the Jam is just the interface you need when you want pro results. And, lucky for you, it's priced nicely too! Start recording and jamming today with your Apogee Jam!
Apogee Jam Features at a Glance:
- Guitar Interface for iOS (iPad, iPhone, and Mac)
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers pristine sound quality
- Designed for electric guitar and bass
- With no confusing setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Made for Apple's GarageBand software
- Works with any Core Audio compatible application on a Mac
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Studio quality instrument preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- High-quality locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone dock connector port or USB port on a Mac
- 48kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Includes a cable for connection to iPad and iPhone
- Also includes a cable for connection to Mac
- QuickStart guide
- Hook and loop strip for mounting virtually anywhere
- Confirmed compatibility with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, and iPad (requires iOS 4.3 or later)
|Apogee Jam Specs:
||1 x 1/4"
|Number of Preamps