Vintage Style and Tone!Behold the mighty Jaguar! The Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar HH, to be specific. You're gonna love this axe for several reasons, not the least of which is its hot humbucking pickups. Yep, this thing has style for miles; its ultra-retro-futuristic-surf vibe, its mega-playable (rosewood-topped) maple neck, its 3-position pickup switching... lots to love here. The Duncan Designed humbuckers ensure that the Vintage Modified Jaguar HH will sound awesome through anything you plug it into. Plus, this amazing axe is ridiculously affordable! Bonus!
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar HH Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Finish: Fiesta Red
- Body: Basswood
- Body shape: Jaguar
- Series: Vintage modified series
- Neck: Maple, "C" shape
- Finger board: Rosewood with 9.5" radius
- Frets: 22, medium jumbo
- Scale length: 24"
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Chrome vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: "Top Loader" fixed bridge
- Pickguard: 3-ply Tortoise Shell/White/Black
- Bridge pickup: Duncan Designed HB102B humbucker
- Neck pickup: Duncan Designed HB-102N humbucker
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Stacked concentric controls Volume 1. (neck pickup), Tone 1. (neck pickup), Volume 2. (bridge pickup), Tone 2. (bridge pickup)
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 gauges)
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.