Built for Rock 'n' Roll Action!So, you want a Jaguar that feels like a classic, sounds like a monster, and has style for miles? And you want a great deal on it? Well, bub, it's your lucky day. We have just what you're looking for: Fender's totally awesome Blacktop Jaguar! You get it all, from the legendary alder body and comfy maple neck (and rosewood fingerboard) to the hot humbucking pickups that promise to drive your amp hard. This ain't your grandpa's Jaguar! You get cool-looking control knobs, and a vintage-style Adjusto-matic bridge. Best of all, you get big-time Jaguar tones at a jaw-droppingly low price! You're not dreaming; this baby's for real!
Fender Blacktop Jaguar Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: Silver
- Series: Blacktop Series
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" Radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 24"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickups: Hot Vintage Alnico Bridge Humbucking Pickup with Nickel Cover
- Hot Vintage Alnico Neck Humbucking Pickup with Nickel Cover
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Anchored Tail Piece
- Strap Buttons: Vintage Style Strap Buttons
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Pickguard: 3-ply Black
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.