Marshall Packs Everything You Need into This Combo!
Marshall JVM210H 100-watt Tube Amp Head at a Glance:
- Silence is golden
- From glassy to a roar
- Marshall heritage
- Channel switching and more
Channel switching and more
The JVM2 series amps don't simply give you footswitchable channels. You get an entire palette brimming with different degrees of distortion, tonality, and effects. The included 4-way switch has five easy-to-read LEDs, making this rig ready for stage use. It's also programmable, so you can set up different combinations of channel, mode (Green, Orange, or Red), reverb level, effects level, and master volume easily. The Parallel/Series effects loops are also selectable on/off. Marshall made sure you'll get the most out of this amp even when your at the front of the stage!
Silence is golden
When on Standby, the JVM2's emulated XLR out is fully operational, allowing you to record in total silence - a godsend for those late night recording sessions!
Every JVM2 is made at the Marshall factory in the tonal heart of England. Time-tested, old school methods of craftsmanship and construction are combined with the newest advances in modern manufacturing technology, ensuring world class build quality and roadworthiness. Internally, the JVM2 circuitry and layout has been kept to a minimum, ensuring the integrity of the guitar tone and an incredibly low noise floor - this coupled with meticulous valve selection and high tolerance, quality parts adds to the all-important reliability factor that is synonymous with the Marshall legend.
From glassy to a roar
Two completely independent channels sounds fine, but this amp offers so much more than that! Each channel features three footswitchable modes: Green, Orange, and Red. These modes give you different voicings and levels of overdrive ranging from pristine clean to super-saturated, harmonic-drenched, sustain-for-days distorted. Naturally, the beauty of this configuration is that you can easily dial in these tones and everything in-between, and access them with the touch of a footswitch.
Marshall JVM210H 100-watt Tube Amp Head Features:
- Tube-driven design: 5 x12AX7, 4 x EL34
- Two totally independent, footswitchable channels - clean/crunch and overdrive
- Each channel has three footswitchable modes - Green, Orange, and Red
- Each Mode has switch memory (reverb on/off, effects loop on/off, master volume 1 or 2)
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for both channels
- Two footswitchable master volumes
- Two effects loops - one series, and one parallel/series
- Parallel/series effects loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker-emulated XLR line out
- Programmable 4-way, 5-LED footswitch with memory capabilities
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- MIDI in and MIDI thru jacks on rear panel
- Celestion speakers in combos
- Made in England