Full-blown Metal Guitar at Sweet Price!Getting into playing metal music? Then you need an axe that's primed for high-speed shreddery. Here's just the guitar. The Jackson JS32T Rhoads has a hot look... and an equally hot tone, courtesy of the Jackson CVR high-output humbucking pickups. This thing can scream!! And the blazing-fast compound-radius neck is, again, designed to help you play as fast as possible. Pair that with the string-through-body design that keeps you sustaining for DECADES, the Jackson JS32T Rhoads manages to pack loads of features that make Jacksons a top pick for metalheads, straight into an axe that budding guitarists can afford.
Jackson JS32T Rhoads Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: Black
- Body: Indian Cedro
- Finish: Polyester
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12-16" Compound Radius
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale length: 25.50"
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Die-Cast Tuners
- Bridge: JT390 Adjustable Bridge with Strings-Through-Body
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042