Built Tough!With the JDK Audio R24, you've got a excellent two-channel 4-band parametric equalizer to command. Modeled after the circuitry of classic, elite EQs, the JDK Audio R24 has separate control knobs, giving you control of frequency selection and boost/cut. TThe JDK Audio R24 is ready for your critical studio needs.
JDK Audio's R24 offers two channels of pro signal equalization in a 2U rackmountable format. Modeled after the circuitry of classic high-end EQs, the R24 delivers an value-packed combination of rugged construction and solid performance. The JDK Audio's EQ in and out are controlled by classic toggle switches, with gain and frequency selection accessed using individual control knobs.
JDK Audio R24 Two-channel 4-band Equalizer Features:
- 2U rackmountable
- 4 bands of equalization modeled after the classic APSI model 562 EQ
- Each band offers continuously variable control of frequency and gain
- 12dB of boost/cut per band
- All 4 bands are peak/dipping parametric configuration
- Custom transformer balanced output
- Fully balanced 1/4" and XLR input and output
- High headroom +24dB clip level
JDK Audio R24 Two-channel 4-band Equalizer Specifications:
- Inputs:Balanced XLR and 1/4" parallel jacks
- Outputs:Transformer Balanced XLR and 1/4" parallel jacks
- (All measurements with 600 Ohm output load)
- Bandwidth:+/- 0.5db, 20Hz — 20kHz
- THD+N at 1kHz, +4dbu: 0.01%
- Max Level: +23dbu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -100db
- EQ Bands: 4 bands, all +/-12db Peak/Dip type
- Lo: 20Hz — 200Hz
- Lo-Mid: 100Hz — 1kHz
- Hi-Mid:500Hz — 5kHz
- Hi:2kHz — 20kHz
- Current:65mA, 7.3VoltAmps
- Dimensions: 2U EIA 19" Rack
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- In Impedance: 12K Ohms
- Out Impedance: 300 Ohms Transformer Balanced