Your '70s-style J-Bass Awaits!Just what you've always wanted but thought you'd never be able to find: a Vintage Modified Jazz Bass dripping with that ultra-cool '70s vibe. Squier not only makes it possible, but they make it crazy affordable too! Get this: you're looking a very, very easy-playing J-Bass with all the stuff that made this instrument so sought after in the first place - from the slim maple neck with black block inlays to the offset-waist body to the cool pair of single-coil pickups to the super-solid hardware. Pick this baby up and you won't believe it's finally yours... and that you didn't have to sell the car to get it!
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Features at a Glance:
- Color: Natural (Polyurethane Finish)
- Body: Soft Maple
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9-1/2" Radius
- Fingerboard Inlays: Black block
- No. of Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Duncan Designed JB105B Single-coil Pickups with Alnico 5 Magnets
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Bridge: Standard 5-Saddle
- Machine Heads: Standard Open-gear Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply Black/White/Black
- Scale Length: 34"
- Width at Nut: 1-1/2"
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome Dome
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.