If It's Good Enough for Geddy...Play Geddy's J-Bass! Better yet, OWN Geddy's J-Bass! Here's a golden opportunity to get your paws on a replica of the Rush bassman's favorite 4-string. Whether you're a fan or just love a great bass guitar, you'll totally dig Fender's Geddy Lee Jazz Bass. You get that distinctive alder body, the easy-playing maple neck (with very cool '70s-style block inlays), a pair of Vintage Jazz Bass pickups, and super-stable hardware that keeps you in tune throughout even the most demanding gigs or sessions. Go get Geddy's go-to gear!
What's your dream bass? Does it have an amazingly playable slim-profile maple neck? An offset-waist body that's amazingly balanced when you strap it on? Does it have two awesome pickups and all the controls you need for a wide array of tones? Hey, we just described Fender's Jazz Bass! When you're after uncompromising tones that get you heard in the mix, you want this amazing bass. Whether you play rock, jazz, country, funk, or blues, you can't go wrong with a Jazz Bass!
The list of iconic Jazz Bass players is a mile long, but suffice it to say that if this bass did/does the job for the likes of Jaco Pastorius, Marcus Miller, Geddy Lee, Sting, Victor Bailey, and Flea, then you're gonna love it too. Play a legend!
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass 4-string Electric Bass Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Series: Artist series
- Color: Black
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-piece maple, thin C shape, (gloss polyurethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- No. of frets: 20 medium jumbo
- Binding/markers:Black fingerboard binding with black rectangular shaped position markers
- Pickups: Two Vintage Jazz Bass single-coil
- Controls: Volume 1 (neck pickup), Volume 2 (bridge pickup), Master Tone
- Bridge: Leo Quan Badass II
- Machine heads: Vintage style
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply white
- Scale length: 34"
- Width at nut: 1.50"
- Strings: Super 7350M, NPS; gauges .045, .065, .085, .105
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.