Get Your Hands on a Versatile Jazz Bass!Wouldn't you love to have a classic bass that lets you pump out all kinds of tones? You would, wouldn't you? Well, it turns out that you can have the very thing, and it's called the Deluxe Active Jazz Bass from Fender. This modern J-Bass is loaded with active electronics, two absolutely awesome noiseless Jazz Bass pickups, It has all the stuff that makes a J-Bass such an icon among instruments (read on), but is well-suited for modern rigs and playing styles. Don't you deserve to get the absolute most out of your instrument? Now, you can!
What's your dream bass? Does it have an amazingly playable slim-profile maple neck? An offset-waist body that's amazingly balanced when you strap it on? Does it have two awesome pickups and all the controls you need for a wide array of tones? Hey, we just described Fender's Jazz Bass! When you're after uncompromising tones that get you heard in the mix, you want this amazing bass. Whether you play rock, jazz, country, funk, or blues, you can't go wrong with a Jazz Bass!
The list of iconic Jazz Bass players is a mile long, but suffice it to say that if this bass did/does the job for the likes of Jaco Pastorius, Marcus Miller, Geddy Lee, Sting, Victor Bailey, and Flea, then you're gonna love it too. Play a legend!
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass 4-string Electric Bass Features at a Glance:
- Deluxe Series
- Color: Brown Sunburst (Polyester Finish)
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape (Satin Polyurethane Finish)
- Machine heads: Standard
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (9-1/2" Radius)
- Scale Length: 34"
- Width at Nut: 1-1/2"
- No. Of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 2 Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups with Nickel Plated Polepieces
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot, 3-Band Active EQ
- Bridge: Standard Vintage Style
- Pickup Switching: Pan Pot
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, Gauges: .045, .065, .080, .100
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell