A J Bass with Something Extra!Looking for a classic meat-and-potatoes-style J Bass that's got a little something more to it? Check this baby out: the Fender American Special Jazz Bass! Yeah, it's got that lightweight alder body everybody loves, but take a peek at the neck - it's Fender's sweet new SLIM C-shaped carve, a totally comfortable and ultra fast upgrade. The American Special Jazz Bass's also got Standard Vintage Alnico magnet Jazz Bass single-coil pickups, which put out a huge range of tone. So much tone, in fact, that you're gonna need that Greasebucket tone circuit to tame your highs and bring out the definition in your lows. Are you ready for this? Snag your Fender American Special Jazz Bass right away!
Fender American Special Jazz Bass Features at a Glance:
- Color: Olympic White with high-gloss finish
- Body shape: Jazz bass
- Body material: Alder
- Neck: Maple, slim "C" shape
- Neck finish: Satin urethane finish
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 20, medium jumbo
- Scale length: 34"
- Nut width: 1.5"
- String nut: Synthetic bone
- Truss rod nut: 3/16" adjustable hex nut
- Pickups: Standard Vintage Alnico magnet Jazz Bass single-coil Bridge pickup
- Controls: Volume 1.(neck pickup), Volume 2. (bridge pickup), Master Greasebucket tone circuit (rolls off highs without adding bass)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Standard
- Bridge: Standard Vintage 4 Saddle Bass
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-style strap buttons
- Control Knobs: Vintage-style black plastic Jazz Bass knobs
- Pickguard: 3-ply Black/White/Black
- Case: Deluxe gig bag included
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.