The 5-string Banjo Strings You Need!Great banjo sound starts at the strings. That's why serious banjo players like Ralph Stanley, Rob McCoury, Ron Block, Alison Brown, and many others choose D'Addario's 5-string banjo sets. These nickel-plated steel strings give you the bright bite and smooth feel you need to play your best. Loop ends also provide a universal fit for just about any 5-string banjo. If you're looking for balanced tone with plenty of projection, then you're going to love this D'Addario's 5-string banjo set.
Want another good reason to choose D'Addario strings? Here are 300! For over three centuries, the D'Addario family has been making some of the finest strings money can buy. That's even longer than the modern guitar has been around. In fact, in the early 20th century, these were the guys who developed most of the techniques that all the other string makers use today! So, don't settle for second-rate strings made by fly-by-night winders, put on a set of strings made with a sense of pride that's descended through generations of dedicated D'Addario string makers.
D'Addario J61 Medium Gauge 5-string Banjo Strings Features at a Glance:
- One of D'Addario's most popular 5-string banjo sets
- Provides you with an ideal balance of tone and projection
- Loop-end construction fits most 5-string banjos
- Nickel-plated steel provides bright tone, smooth feel, and long string life
- Light gauge set includes: Plain Steel .010, .012, .016, Nickel Wound .023, Plain Steel .010
- Made in the U.S.A.