You Need to Play These Grand Pianos! Now!
... a quick note: you'll need an iLok to use this.
You can spot a phony-sounding piano a mile away. You've heard cheap ones. You've heard expensive ones. So, how do you equip your own studio or live computer-based rig and stay happy? You use this one - Synthology's Ivory II Grand Pianos Grand Pianos! This is no mere virtual piano instrument; it gives you sampled concert grands that will leave your jaw on the floor. Want to play a Bosendorfer Imperial? A Steinway D Concert Grand? How about an unbelievable Yamaha C7 Grand? All yours, from the attack of the keys to the damper pedal response. Don't fall for hyped-up jack-of-all-trades instruments. Play for real!
Unlike the physical pianos that Synthogy painstakingly sampled, Ivory II Grand Pianos actually gives you the flexibility to tweak everything from stereo field width to mechanical key noise to, to the lid position of the instrument, the depth of the string resonance to the temper of tunings, the degree of ambience to the depth of the effects, and much, much more. This means you can make any or all of these pianos fit perfectly into your projects and productions. You'll love this level of flexibility.
Sure, this is a powerful, deep, instrument that pros will love. But, Ivory II Grand Pianos won't bog you down in details when you want to get your favorite piano sounds quickly. Sit down with Ivory II Grand Pianos and you'll enjoy playing pianos, not some mind-numbing amalgam of synths. Now, "virtual" doesn't have to mean "compromise!" Get Ivory II Grand Pianos today and you'll be a believer.
Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos Features:
- Acoustic Grand Piano sampled instruments: German Steinway D 9' Concert Grand, Bosendorfer 290 Imperial Grand, Yamaha C7 Grand (Each piano can be installed separately)
- Synthogy's exclusive, powerful 32-bit Sample Playback and DSP engine, engineered specifically for recreating the acoustic piano
- Sympathetic String Resonance DSP for realistic damper and half-damper pedal response
- World class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus and EQ
- Up to 18 discrete velocity layers with Sample Interpolation Technology for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- Customizable with User controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Tuning, Lid Position and more
- Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ and new Synth Layer controls for powerful sound sculpting capabilities
- Expertly tuned and regulated pianos in world-class studios and concert halls
- Phase-perfect stereo samples stored in 32 bits!
- All 88 keys individually sampled in up to 8 dynamic levels (plus Bosendorfer extended low octave)
- Real Release and Soft Pedal samples
- Full length sustain samples, no loops
- Optional synth pad layer for modern/pop combinations (new Synth Layers and Synth Layer Controls included)
- Parametric EQ
- Dozens of user-adjustable presets
- Produced and programmed by pre-eminent piano sound designer, Joe Ierardi
- Synth pad layering for creating modern sounds
- Control over resource usage for optimum CPU performance
- Support for VST, RTAS, and Audio Units - Mac and PC
- Requires 22GB of free disc space for installation
- Standalone operation