The Fun Way to Learn About Music!The Music Games International Complete Interactive Classics Game Series offers three award-winning games to teach classical music to children as young as five. Interactive, with dozens of multi-level musical games, puzzles, riddles, listening rooms, music trivia, and more, children are engaged and excited when they play each game from the Interactive Classics Game Series - and, best of all, they're learning music while they're having fun! An impressively value-packed collection that sports excellent reviews from the New York Times, Washington Post, and USA Today, your young learners will love learning with the Complete Interactive Classics Game Series!
Music Games International Complete Interactive Classics Game Series at a Glance:
- Award-winning, interactive music games that engage and teach children
- Mozart's Magic Flute Game
- Alice in Vivaldi's Four Seasons Game
- Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Game
Interactive and engaging games
Children as young as five will love the the games included with the Complete Interactive Classics Game Series. They will navigate through three different musical worlds, solving music puzzles, riddles, games, trivia, and more. While engaged and having fun, young learners will gain a genuine knowledge of classical musical concepts, making this collection excellent by itself, or as a complement to early instrument training.
Alice in Vivaldi's Four Seasons Game
This game blends together two classic figures - Lewis Carroll and Vivaldi! Combining Through The Looking Glass fantasy with Vivaldi's lush Four Seasons, the witty Cheshire Cat will guide your child through this game's musical mazes and levels of educational puzzles.
Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Music Game
A holiday classic brought to life, children are right inside the action and trying to earn nine magic keys that will transform the Nutcracker back into a prince. Usmus, the talking claxon, guides children through a musical soundscape as they work to master basic musical concepts.
Mozart's Magic Flute Game
Children travel through this story as "Wolfie," a young hero who must rescue the princess Pamina from the Queen of the Night. By matching instruments to the sounds they make, and by figuring out which instruments are playing in a quartet, children work to save the princess, all the while absorbing some of the greatest pieces of music ever composed.
Music Games International Complete Interactive Classics Game Series Features:
- Award-winning game series (over 40 awards!)
- For children as young as five
- Three musical games including Alice in Vivaldi's Four Seasons, Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker, and Mozart's Magic Flute
- Children learn musical concept while they're having fun
- Interactive encyclopedias of musical instruments
- Composer biographies, histories, and trivia games
- System requirements: Windows 98/2000/Me/XP, Pentium III 360 MHz or higher, 128MB RAM, 750MB available hard disk space, 16-bit color, Windows-compatible sound card and speakers, 8X CD-ROM drive, printer optional